Monday, July 17, 2017

Monday Muse - August - Good Foods Community Art Gallery


Heavy yard work consumed this past week, first time in a while I haven’t picked up a lens in a week, but there was work to be done before the dog days arrived…to be honest…everyday is a dog day at my house.


I’ve been invited to exhibit at the Good Foods CO-OP Community Art Gallery for the month of August. I will be exhibiting [16] unframed letter size, signed black & white luster prints from the archives. Unique to the exhibit is that a print may be purchased at any time by making a $20 per print contribution to the Good Foods CO-OP “Give Where You Live” partners program, this month's partner is seedleaf. Simply remove the print, make your contribution at the register, and take with. I will check in periodically to refresh the prints to maintain some semblance of a show.